Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something Something Aklex Prime Something

GekkoKid

Question

Forget all the powercreeps begging for more crit/status chance, what is wrong with the firerate?

Last time I checked, 2.67 r/s =/= 2x2.08 r/s.

And where are the polarities? We need two guns with a v each to make the aklex p, so why aren't there 2 v's?

6 answers to this question

5 hours ago, FlyingLlama said:

Have you ever tried firing a lex prime at over 5 rps? Give it a try and get back on if you actually want that as a buff..

Pressing LMB 5 times/sec ain't that hard, back when I used the akjagara i easily did that, mainly because of the multishot potential

Spoiler

(nobody needs to know that i want to use CB while still getting at least 3 r/s outta this thing)

On 4/30/2017 at 10:11 PM, GekkoKid said:

Pressing LMB 5 times/sec ain't that hard, back when I used the akjagara i easily did that, mainly because of the multishot potential

Reveal hidden contents

(nobody needs to know that i want to use CB while still getting at least 3 r/s outta this thing)

Firing it is easy. Hitting anything is impossible. Lex is 100% reliant on headshots to do damage..

I agree, if they buffed the fire rate they'd also have to reduce recoil drastically so you don't end up firing at things behind you before you reload. And if you really want that buff, there are mods for exactly that. Just find yourself a Riven to customize it.