Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Beginners' Forum

Ollnozz

Question

I'm sure most of us have seen our fair share of newer players asking for help, or trying to clarify things they don't understand about Warframe. I can't blame them, this really is a very complex game, with many complex systems that can puzzle beginners. I've dug around, trying to find guides for new Tenno, and I must say, by this point some are outdated, and some are just not detailed enough. 

I've decided that it would be great if some of us Tenno (veterans or newbies) could share what troubles they faced when they first started the game. It'll be constructive in helping me decide what to include in my guide. I want to make this less of a rigid "here's your tips, now good luck and have fun", and more of a forum where people keep asking questions, and I keep adding to the guide.

Some common challenges for newbies I've identified based on personal experience and digging through PhP (I will keep adding to this list, and I'll also take feedback into consideration):

Spoiler

1. What are Mods?

2. Which starter Warframe is the best?

3. Which starter Weapon(s) is/are the best?

4. What is "Mastery Rank"?

5. How do I farm Credits?

6. How do I farm Platinum?

7. How do I farm XP?

8. Where do I get Resources?

9. What do the different Chats do?

10. How do I join a Clan? What will I miss out on if I don't?

11. Which Warframe should I get next? (Which Warframes are the best in-game; and maybe I'll do a short intro for all of them)

12. Which Weapon should I get next? (I can't possibly list every weapon, but I'll shortlist the good ones, it'd be great if other could recommend some)

13. How do I defeat this Boss? (I'll type out short guides for all, perhaps?)

14. How do I complete this Mission type? (Again, I'll likely do a short summary for all)

15. What do Orokin Catalysts and Reactors do?

I'll type out the various guides one at a time, and I'll also keep adding to this FAQ list.

Of course, I'll try my best to keep this running as long as possible :3

Got any questions I haven't listed? Fire away!

1 answer to this question

When they entered the forum there is player guides at announcement section, they also will start to learn the curve from in game quest. For me Warframe is not complex game, quite simple and easy just the terminology stuff. You can compare Warframe to a super complex games like EVE Online