Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS Tenora riven

28 minutes ago, Kierlak said:

Don't bother with this kid. He plays the 'got another guy offering more' game and doesn't honor any buy outs.

wow wow well played,two guys coming at me for the salts yo,and i am not lying someone is offering 700p,so that means if you want to buy it offer a higher price,also i have every rights to no sell it to you,and also i don't need your spira riven as an extra,if you want to buy my riven then out bid the other buyer offering at 700p his ign diiel,go check and ask him if i am faking an offer, pls stop the salt  =)

You used the wrong phrasing for your sale sir. Had you said "bids" start at 700 you would have avoided this. But you posted it as 700 is the price. You can go on and on about salt if you want when the truth is you are in the wrong here. Put a little more thought into what you post next time. 

A buy out is not a 'highest offer', a buy out is 'first person to give me this much gets it'. You posted a buy out, then try to play games acting like it's a 'current offer', or a running auction. No one with any sense deals with 'current offer' hucksters because of the almost guaranteed scam they are trying to pull.

well anyone with a common sense will wait for the best offer to come,also you are not sincere enough to make an deal,you ignore my msg,you want my riven,you out bid for it,i don't have to say bid every time i am looking for the best offer do i? is it not clear enough that i said current offer is 700p and so you should offer something that beats it,also i am still new to doing trades and stuff so i don't wanna follow the c/o,b/o trend,you don't like my deal don't buy it simple,but don't smear salt on my post thanks~ =)

The fact is we don't have anyway of knowing what you are saying is true. There is no Auction system built into the game. You gave us a name of someone to ask. how do I know that's not just a friend of yours. The way you are handling this feels shady. I am not saying that is your intention but none the less that is how it feels. Ask for bids or offers don't put up a price and then all of sudden act like its a bidding war that the buyer cannot confirm is real. 

25 minutes ago, Regazozo said:

You used the wrong phrasing for your sale sir. Had you said "bids" start at 700 you would have avoided this. But you posted it as 700 is the price. You can go on and on about salt if you want when the truth is you are in the wrong here. Put a little more thought into what you post next time. 

so it is right for you two calling me bad seller,and leave salty comments here? sry for not knowing the concepts of c/o,b/o but, you two are too quick to judge on me

16 minutes ago, kylehong said:

i don't have to say bid every time i am looking for the best offer do i?

Yes, you do. "Buy out" is distinctly different to a bid, or best offer. You can do best offers and bids under that price, but when it hits that buy out number, the auction is over.

20 minutes ago, kylehong said:

i don't wanna follow the c/o,b/o trend

That's too bad, because those 'trends' help cut down on scammers and thieves.

i am MR10 and i don't give a fuss on the concept of b/o,c/o enough,i just want to sell my stuff for serious sincere buyer,if you guys are feeling i am a shady seller then don't buy it no need to judge on me calling me names on my own thread

oh yeah playing games when i don't even know the term of those lame c/o b/o stuff, sry for the mistake i had done,but no more salt next time on my thread, you are not sincere enough if you don't even bother replying me,now if you will excuse me,i am too busy doing my coding assignment,also good attitude you have there mister MR23