Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rare Materials Too Common

Jon_Blumer

I know a lot of people were mad with how rare some materials were (Control Modules). But now they are just too common. They are so common I'm having trouble getting normal resources. Every time I pickup a material it is Neurodes, Morphics, Neural Sensors, and yes, Control Modules. Also this kinda takes the fun out of the game for me. For me, a lot of the fun of Warframe and what keeps me enthralled in this game is the farming. 

Overall suggestion: Find a happy medium between U8 material drops and U9 material drops.

Thanks for reading, feedback and constructive criticism are greatly appreciated. 

Oh the irony! *ZOMG why cant pick up a single Control Module after 10000000000000 runs* (Before U9)

Damn why i get 100000000000 Control Modules in a single run QQ (After U9)

Kinda hilarious, LOL. Yep I think the rates are bugged at the moment, but farm as many as you can while it lasts.

Oh the irony! *ZOMG why cant pick up a single Control Module after 10000000000000 runs* (Before U9)

Damn why i get 100000000000 Control Modules in a single run QQ (After U9)

Kinda hilarious, LOL. Yep I think the rates are bugged at the moment, but farm as many as you can while it lasts.

Yeah I know, really hypocritical right? lol

If they do reset the drop rates, make the rare drops in quantities of 1-2. That's a good balance right?

For things like Control Modules and Orokin Cells, yeah. Some rare resources aren't used in much (I'm looking at you, Gallium) so they don't need to be made particularly common.

For things like Control Modules and Orokin Cells, yeah. Some rare resources aren't used in much (I'm looking at you, Gallium) so they don't need to be made particularly common.

Totally agree. I think gallium should be a resource used in some of the new weapons they're releasing.

Are we sure this is a bug and not a way to get us to buy resources?  I do find it odd how our precious resources stopped being so abundant and they release them in the store for platinum at the same time.  However, it was a big update, so it's also very likely a bug.  

Are we sure this is a bug and not a way to get us to buy resources?  I do find it odd how our precious resources stopped being so abundant and they release them in the store for platinum at the same time.  However, it was a big update, so it's also very likely a bug.  

I do hope so, if it is intended it is such a hands down. Totally hands down.