Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boosters stacking/extending

Sar.K.Asmus

Dear DE,

either write a FAQ about when a bought booster from the market stacks with a booster (instead of a 2x multiplier you get a 4x multiplier) given from you (DE) and when a bought booster from the market extends the duration of a booster given from you or make it consistent.

For everyone who doesn't know DE's YouTube channel got to 300k subscribers and you can get a 3 day credit booster and a 3 day ressource booster as a promo code (watch their video for promo codes).

I thought ok this is great because i have time and platínum to spend so i bought a 3 day credit booster in the market and was surprised because it didn't stack but extended the duration from 3 days to 6 days (that's not what i wanted).

Stacking booster is much better (more efficient) then an extended booster on time vs. reward ratio.

I'm not mad because i lost ("lost" because i didn't get what i wanted) 40 platinum, because 40 platinum is almost nothing, but i'm mad because of the inconsistency and no information about it.

Thank you for reading.

This was addressed a while ago, and there actually IS a way to tell when a booster will stack or not, and that is the symbol in the top right corner: if it's white it means it's a temporary global boost that only lasts for those specific days for everyone; the coloured one with the timer is the personal one that has a set timer and can be extended through Market purchases/Prime Access purchase/Promo Codes/Sortie Rewards/Baro purchase. Hope this helps!

14 hours ago, Vicious_Raptor said:

This was addressed a while ago, and there actually IS a way to tell when a booster will stack or not, and that is the symbol in the top right corner: if it's white it means it's a temporary global boost that only lasts for those specific days for everyone; the coloured one with the timer is the personal one that has a set timer and can be extended through Market purchases/Prime Access purchase/Promo Codes/Sortie Rewards/Baro purchase. Hope this helps!

i know that now (and as i already said idc about 40 platinum loss) and if there is an official information about how boosters work (stacking/extending) then i would like to see a link.

BTW there is nothing to discuss here, this thread is about a missing official information (and that this information is missing is a fact or i just can't find it).

Edited by Sarcasm4Free

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2017 at 8:56 PM, Sarcasm4Free said:

i know that now (and as i already said idc about 40 platinum loss) and if there is an official information about how boosters work (stacking/extending) then i would like to see a link.

BTW there is nothing to discuss here, this thread is about a missing official information (and that this information is missing is a fact or i just can't find it).

The same argument could be used the other way around, if there is no information on stacking boosters, why would you assume they stacked multiplicatively with eachother and not extend their duration since it's the most logical conclusion?