Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Auras Should Create A Visible Aura

SciKnight

As it is right now, no one can tell what aura a squad mate has on (except maybe energy siphon). I wouldn't it be cool to have a subtle yet distinct effect surrounding the player based on their aura?

For example, energy siphon would give off a faint pulse with every tick of energy gain.

Steel charge could cause the squad's melee weapons to have a faint glow.

And so on.

The point of this is merely to be an indicator--nothing too flashy.

But really, like many others have said, it would help to be able to see what your squad mates are bringing into battle without having to ask them in chat.

Or a small indicator next to their name when you press Z

And that. Yes to that. ^_^

Edited by SciKnight

Sorry, but as i agree with the need to help visualize easily what auras squad members have equiped, i dont want another visual effect!

During fight, there are already too much flashbangs and agressive screen-shaking big bang explosions all over my screen!

but, a discrete icon near players icons in squad window, yes!

we could even maybe imagine a new "squad auras window" :)

No real auras please. Theres already too many effects on screen, and half the time i don't see my warframe as it is since almost always theres some effect all over him(capture the vip, artifcat, buffs, shield recharging, health damage... and so on).

The good point here that is a must is seeing what auras each one brings. Something needed asap for lobby, and next to each one's name right after that.