Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(US/CAN) KITTY BRIGADE Recruiting! Hurry Before Event!

-Vondred-

6K7Q2eS.png

:community:WELCOME:community:

Greetings, and welcome to Kitty Brigade!

First I would like to note that this thread is a work in progress, so don't worry, your eyes won't feel continuously clawed out by this poor representation for too long!  Expect graphical upgrades.  No hair balls necessary!

:community:ABOUT:community:
So who we are is a big part what makes this clan purr.  We've only been together for a month, but within that month, we've all grown to respect and understand each other.   Everyone's opinions are valued here.  And we practice humility often.  It's a fair and fun way to go about the clan.  We're in the semi-casual category, because we don't take the game too serious, but enjoy a good challenge to keep us in check.

In terms of the dojo, we have all research up-to-date, and are currently working on the pigments.  Our clan is currently level 9.  And lastly, we're always looking forward to future clan events.  

:community:JOINING:community:
To become apart of this Brigade, it is mandatory that we all speak in meows, at tall times, to the CAT GOD while on fi----  Just kidding.  Joining is actually pretty easy.  But that doesn't mean you get an easy pass, no no!  We require that you:
-Are of a mature age.  18+ preferred.
-MR 7 or higher.
-English is your primary language.
-Primarily US And Canada.
-Are Social.
-And Active.

If you are all of the above, then congratulations!  Here's your Fancy Feast!  Just message KisaPrime, Zeroatlas., Shockster465, Stindu, or -Vondred- in-game for an invite.

:community:RULES:community:
This one is pretty simple..
Don't be a fool,
Don't cause drama,
Contribute. 

We want you to have a good time here.  But what we don't want is for you to ruin our good time.  Pretty simple Yeh?  If you have any kind of common sense, you should understand this.

:community:RANKS:community:
Recruits, members, officers, leaders.  We have it.  Each with their set amount of privilages.  Don't worry, I'll set up a pretty graph that goes in-depth with the ranks, while also making it easy on the eyes, and easily understandable.  Like a perfect scratch post :).  Stay tuned!

:community:GOALS:community:
GROWTH..  This single word can take a clan a long way.  A single word that has infinite amount of meanings that all point to a common ground.  We grow in size, we grow in ranks.  When we do work, we grow in strength.  When we help one another, we grow as team.  That growth brings us together, it gives us a reason to lean on each other.  Trust.  We grow together.

:community:DOJO:community:
As stated above, the dojo's research is currently at 100%.  It took us a month, but we pulled together and got it done.  This is currently place-holder as the actual map for the dojo is a work in progress.  Yes, more beautification of an image you'll probably only see one time before you make up your mind!  But we do it all for you bae ;).  

:community:DISCORD:community:
DISCORD.  You must has it.  This isn't an optional thing.  We're making it mandatory!  That's right, so get it.  GET IT.  It's pretty much where we post all our warframe builds, clan-related discussions, dank memes, ruleframe34, and a lot of other important things.  So you'd be missing out on a lot of what goes on in the background of the clan without it.  Plus we want you to be social... So there's that.  Do it.  We'll throw you a link once you get in.

And that's pretty much it for now.  Post below if you're interested in joining (or find us in-game.)  We have a lot of potential here fellah's, so give us a shot, or paw.   or ..   egh..  meow.

Thanks for reading!

Edited by -Vondred-

1 hour ago, PixelGalaxy said:

Would an MR5 slowly leveling up (I hate this MK1-Strun so much ;A;) with mew? Unless it's needed for the event then understandable and good luck! (ノ*ФωФ)ノ

What's your IGN? 

Hey I'm interested in joining :3.

MR14. I just got back into Warframe recently and was in a small ghost clan that turned out to play mainly on a different timezone than me :(.

Hope to hear back :D

2 minutes ago, iSpaz said:

MR14. I just got back into Warframe recently and was in a small ghost clan that turned out to play mainly on a different timezone than me :(.

whats your ign ? or message cutekittens in game /w cutekittens hi

12 minutes ago, iSpaz said:

Let me log on and I'll add you. :) What's your IGN?

Update:  We have an alliance.  Info on them will be updated on the main post.  

Also if you make it in, beware of the "main room" telepoter in our dojo.   It somehow ended up above the dojo.  You can make it back  but don't hit escape when you're up there.   It will bug you and nothing will work.   You'll have to alt f4.  This issue has been reported. 

That's it for now

Edited by -Vondred-