The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bigger maps

Do you think you guys can make the maps bigger and make inexplorable places explorable...like for example exploring what's underwater in earth maps instead of just falling through and respawning...or we can get on high places and get on any platform instead of only being able to get halfway on a high platform...and even when you're on a ship can you plz make the archwing accessible...as in go outside of the enemy ship whenever we want and explore outside of it instead of only inside....

Edited by (PS4)coolguy14452

There is on some map a tons of places which unexplored or just created by DE but no have uses and cannot pass there but I am agreeing with we need a lot bigger maps and places where we can explore. On Earth for example I would like to see more flora-fauna and I know they will add some, but I am suggesting an Earth 3.0 after 2.0 because there should be more animal on planet which survived the orokin times. 

Also a map creator would have be a nice addition since we have tennogen so we should be able to make more maps with new designs. The same tiles can be boring we need a lot more variety.

imo we do need bigger single piece maps, not just for explorations sake. but because current maps highly favor fast firing weapons over high single target damage weapons like snipers. not to mention melee.

4 hours ago, (PS4)coolguy14452 said:

Do you think you guys can make the maps bigger and make inexplorable places explorable...like for example exploring what's underwater in earth maps instead of just falling through and respawning...or we can get on high places and get on any platform instead of only being able to get halfway on a high platform...and even when you're on a ship can you plz make the archwing accessible...as in go outside of the enemy ship whenever we want and explore outside of it instead of only inside....

Can you explain why?

Even if something was added, it would just end up being an empty underground cave, and it would repeat on each tile anyway, so rather then respawn, you would end up in a place the AI probably would not be able to chase you into anyway, so what exactly will that archive?

That's why they can change that and make it more unique...no one is saying they can't...but to make it work millions of people need to put it to their attention...not just a few AND they need positivity from other people as their motivation and we might have a 75% chance of getting what we asked for...I'm sure you want that too but you just gave doubts