Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Build

Randomplayer187

Question

As the title says, I have a general use Equinox build. I'm trying to keep all of her abilities in a useful state. Although, it feels like it isn't as good as it could be, like i'm missing something. (Yes, i know using something like Cunning or Power drift would be better in the exiluis slot, i'm talking more about the base mods.)I also cant figure out how to put pictures in this yet, so i'll have to use a link. Thanks in Advance! http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Equinox/t_30_4220233030_4-3-5-6-2-5-8-8-5-55-6-5-57-0-5-411-1-9-479-4-10-481-5-8-548-9-8-652-7-3_57-8-411-8-6-6-4-9-479-7-481-6-55-6-652-9-8-14-548-10_0/en/1-0-38

2 answers to this question

My all around build has max range, 160 efficiency, 68 duration and 95 strength, with Peaceful Provokation as augment.

On paper it looks weird but works wonders for me, Provoke's buff is 33% which may not seem much, but its something your allies will benefit form. I mainly use Maim, that's why I have max range and Natural Talent, but I also change often to night form to sleep or heal. Pacify will have a slow of 40%, which is not bad at all and it's easy to build.

The build itself works as a Maim only build, but it allows me to use the rest of her set to some extent.

Edited by residente

this was main build  quick thinking.primed flow.streamline4 fleeting 4.strtch.overexetended.primed continuity.natural talent.. and  that augment for sleep... u dont need power mods cz... dmg u will do is based on how much dmg u do with wepons..and i use 2 set arcane trickery...for solo...that is god build... if u have shade of huras  even better