Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What mods do I need for limbo's massive and lasting cataclysm?

Sephyslapp

Question

I have a current mediocre build for limbo using both duration and power strength that I just like to call my "skill build". But I want to know what mods I need to have a massive cataclysm with a goal of 70 something seconds of duration that I've seen on youtube. So far, I've heard that I need stretch, overextendeda continuity. I guess I could also put in somestreamline, too but I need a definitive list for a build for massive and long lasting cataclysm.

6 answers to this question

For size of Catacylsm, Stretch, Overextended, and Cunning Drift.  For duration, Primed Continuity and Constitution.  Narrow Minded also increases duration but at the cost of power range so if you want huge duration and range, you shouldn't use Narrow Minded.

46 minutes ago, Sephyslapp said:

I have a current mediocre build for limbo using both duration and power strength that I just like to call my "skill build". But I want to know what mods I need to have a massive cataclysm with a goal of 70 something seconds of duration that I've seen on youtube. So far, I've heard that I need stretch, overextendeda continuity. I guess I could also put in somestreamline, too but I need a definitive list for a build for massive and long lasting cataclysm.

My limbo has 84 sec duration. to reach that i used:

- Prime continuity

- Constitution

- Narrow minded

For strength, i use: Blind rage, intensify and transient fortitude and power drift

But my advice to u:

Don't mix both as u won't get the benefit

Make 2 builds:

- one for duration: To be used on Mobile defense, and interception (duration 84 sec)

- one for strength: To be used on Defense, extermination and survival (duration 3 sec, strength 239%)

Press 4, 1 sec press 4... the whole board is dead

PS: i am talking before the fix that PC got , when we will get that on XBOX, then i may have to adjust all my builds

enjoy

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

7 hours ago, xiaodenden said:

For size of Catacylsm, Stretch, Overextended, and Cunning Drift.  For duration, Primed Continuity and Constitution.  Narrow Minded also increases duration but at the cost of power range so if you want huge duration and range, you shouldn't use Narrow Minded.

I'm having trouble finding overextended and cunning drift.  Where would I farm for those mods?

39 minutes ago, Sephyslapp said:

I'm having trouble finding overextended and cunning drift.  Where would I farm for those mods?

Overextended is a corrupted mod, and it's found by opening up the Orokin Vault with a Dragon Key.  The Vault is found in Orokin Derelict and usually it's recommended that you run with a full team with each player equipping a different Dragon Key.  I suggest you go to recruitment chat and see if you can get a full squad.  Usually people are willing to hunt for corrupted mods.  

Cunning Drift is a mod that's found in on a certain map tile that's opened up once you completed The Second Dream quest.  I don't want to say more because I don't want to spoil the experience/lore for you.  The mod gives you +15% power range so it's not as important as Stretch and Overextended.  If you don't want to wait, you can always trade with other players.

3 hours ago, xiaodenden said:

Overextended is a corrupted mod, and it's found by opening up the Orokin Vault with a Dragon Key.  The Vault is found in Orokin Derelict and usually it's recommended that you run with a full team with each player equipping a different Dragon Key.  I suggest you go to recruitment chat and see if you can get a full squad.  Usually people are willing to hunt for corrupted mods.  

Cunning Drift is a mod that's found in on a certain map tile that's opened up once you completed The Second Dream quest.  I don't want to say more because I don't want to spoil the experience/lore for you.  The mod gives you +15% power range so it's not as important as Stretch and Overextended.  If you don't want to wait, you can always trade with other players.

What mission on Lua is cunning drift usually found on?

8 hours ago, Sephyslapp said:

What mission on Lua is cunning drift usually found on?

Almost all of the missions on Lua with the exception of defense should have a chance to spawn Halls of Ascension.  I like spy or extermination but whatever mission is fine really.  In my experience Cunning Test seems to spawn fairly regularly unlike certain rooms like Speed Test.