Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worth getting Loki and Ash?

Sniper2458

Question

As the title says is it worth getting both Loki and Ash? I already have Loki and love him. I'm building Ash prime's parts at the moment but if its not worth having both then i'll cancel the build and save the parts for when he gets vaulted (i heard he was next to be vaulted but that may be fake idk). 

7 answers to this question

42 minutes ago, booty_hunter said:

Loki is a very solid frame. Ash is in a weird spot right now as hes kinda a jack of all trades, but its worth building him since hes getting vaulted soon.

Do you know how soon? Also should i get more sets of Ash since he might sell for a little more after he's been vaulted for a while?

39 minutes ago, Sniper2458 said:

Do you know how soon? Also should i get more sets of Ash since he might sell for a little more after he's been vaulted for a while?

Next prime access, not a bad idea in generall.

1 hour ago, booty_hunter said:

Loki is a very solid frame. Ash is in a weird spot right now as hes kinda a jack of all trades, but its worth building him since hes getting vaulted soon.

^

Working jack of all trades tho, if you can call a flexible offensive frame that. 1-3 reward melee while his 4 keeps your combo counter active from afar and enemys essencially stunlocked during bladestorms attack. He can go full gun and still profit from a overspecific melee build. (bc, blood rush, weeping wounds, optional maiming strike)

This paired with stealth, armor depell on shuriken, possibly viral on gun and finisher damage on BS and fatal teleport is just the best thing.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

If you are much more into a sneaky play style, Loki is the frame for you. If it's a more aggressive playstyle you want ash is the better option. Lokis is mostly paper without the invisibility, while ash can take more punches. 

In short both frames have their own ups and downs and can't compare them both

Edited by Prophet_007