Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Bugged

mieszko03

So umm i just logged onto warframe, baro ki'teer is here, i came to my dojo with my friend, and An icon is showing up, its a player icon (the blue circle) with arrow pointing down under it, but heres the thing, we are the only ones in dojo, and its showing like the ,,player'' is in a lab, even tho i cant see him, and most recently he dissapeard and another one showed up but he dissapeared too, now dojo is clear again but idk if that was a glitch or a cheater, i repeat, NO one invited him

There is a huge problem...

This new system is manifesting all kind of weird things, not to mention the lag!

Please create an option to have our dojos as they were.

This new system may be helpful to moon clans, but for the small clans this is a major pain!!!

I swear to god... It's completely #*($%%@ the dojo and trade hub. This literally is the worst thing that I've witnessed on Warframe. I basically can't trade cause it doesn't work. It says they've left the hub. Lags for fuckin ever. Doesn't change to say trade accepted. Oh and the worst. It wouldn't let both of us cancel the trade. We had to force close the app and try again....