Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea: Alliance Hall

I've considered several options to an issue, namely trade-spam in alliance chat tab, with large alliances, we only get 1 chat tab for up to 4000 people I'd like to throw out my idea see what others think.

I'd like the ability for the founding clan to be able to build a single room Alliance Hall. It would need to be a fairly large room, decorations would be a big plus. Once the hall is built, an Alliance Donation Center would allow members to add to alliance funds, And it would be nice if resources could be stored and possibly shared . A large message board similiar to motd, but at least twice the character limit, for rules or events or other. Trade post and or the 'Maroo trade system' would be the biggest reason, we could then eliminate trades from the chat for the most part just point them to the Alliance hall. If a form of 'solar rails' were to be added back to the game, I believe the Alliance Hall could be very useful for this as well.

Decorations could display the Alliance emblem, much as the clan halls do now. The hall could be added to the starchart to launch it. There are many possibilities of expansion for this, but I wanted to start simple. 

The main idea here was a way to move alliance trading off the chat window, but give members a way to trade in game, with alliance. Many do not like trade chat, or simply wish to help alliance mates, but in a 60 clan alliance this can make the chat tab virtually useless if left unchecked and without an alternative.

Curious what others will think.

Ex Tenebris Vita

Edited by (PS4)Dorian-Hawkmoon
Typo's corrections