Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A few questions regarding Kubrows

(PSN)Hahzulmun

Question

Hey everyone!

I recently started to use my Kubrow a little more and came up with a few questions.

If i use 'stand united' as my aura, will the Kubrow benefit from that, too? If yes, does it count toward base armor or enhanced armor ( from 'link armor')? (also is it normal that the added armor doesen't show up in the arsenal?)

Would you recommend investing in 'maul' and 'bite'? I always used the Kubrow for a more supportive reason but i would appreciate some damage, too.

thank you in advance!

2 answers to this question

The armor does get increased, but as all auras it does not show up in arsenal stats. And as with pretty much all mods the buff % regards the base value.

As for the maul and bite question: i always use damage on my pets, because their utility isnt that great in comparison with sentinels anyways...

Edited by CrudShuzKong

I don't think the kubrow benefits from the Warframe's aura, but I might be wrong. 

For the damage, I personally rather to use slots for mods that increase the pet's survability, than damage. My usual build is: two skills, armor link, life link, shield link, Medi-pet kit and Pack leader. The only one I might sacrifice is Medi-pet, I find Pack leader as the best and often only way to keep my pets alive, so I would use Maul if I must. But damage is never my priority, it's useless in Sorties.