Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wtf?!?!?!

Masterfo

announcing U9 as a big overhaul and bug fix update and still not fixing the bug where mods in ur weapons dont work is pretty poor,am i wrong with the thaught that this should have priority?

i mean wtf shall i do when i run towards lvl 90 enemys without mods in the weapon

this is so ridicliously gamebreaking holy F***, i S#&$ on new weapons and mods if they only fixed this stupid bug

Ill agree with you too actually i have encountered something like this. I would change my warframe or weapon, set up the mods and then when i got to the game lobby, or even in game. it would revert me back to the previous weapon or frame, and without the mods. this has happened to a clan member of mine as well. so ignore these haters.

me and a m8 have that problem every time, he host i have unmoded guns,i host he has unmoded guns

it´s pretty easy to mention if there are 2 numbers or 30 numbers when u shot with acrid,torid,latron prime ...whatever i use, its always the same

Ill agree with you too actually i have encountered something like this. I would change my warframe or weapon, set up the mods and then when i got to the game lobby, or even in game. it would revert me back to the previous weapon or frame, and without the mods. this has happened to a clan member of mine as well. so ignore these haters.

its not hate to ask someone to communicate in an adult fashion.

no my guns and frame are all fine,mods are in sockets,but they just dont work