Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Items and Platinum? Account Potentially Hacked?

Ifeno

Question

Hi guys!  I have recently noticed that over 1k platinum as well as several prime blueprints (most notably my Loki Prime Cerebrums and Systems) have vanished from my account.  Furthermore, it seems that someone attempted to build a trade depot in my Clan's dojo.  I strongly believe that this was due to someone hacking my account.  Is there any way to recover the lost items?  I've changed my login credentials but I'm not sure what the proper next steps are.  I have not yet taken a full inventory of everything that was taken.  Are there any ways to recover the lost things?

7 answers to this question

In addition you should consider changing your email credentials and make sure there's no compromise there.

As stated above the only thing you can do is submit a support request and explain the situation as thoroughly as possible. Include what sort of timeframe this has all happened and any other useful information, the more the better.

Hopefully the support team will shine some light on the issue for you.

49 minutes ago, DeadlyNinja said:

...still waiting on support to answer my ticket...

There is no set timeframe for a response from support.  People have posted on the forums that it has taken several weeks for support to get back to them.  It's a bad idea to try to contact support to ask about the status of a support ticket.  As long as you know your ticket has been opened correctly wait for their response.

OP, if you're absolutely sure that you haven't given your account information out to someone who could have done this I'd recommend that you install software to scan your PC for viruses and malware.  You should be able to find software online that you can download and install for free.  You can even download a trial version, run it to be sure there is nothing bad on your PC and uninstall it later.  If you aren't sure why your account got hacked this is a good thing to check.