Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug in equinox day / night form

Myamsa

We all know that equinox has (3) diffrent forms.

Day forms, Night forms, and Both (?) forms that appears in liset, relay, and delay between switching forms

And its stated that the colour of equinox energy determine how equinox will spawn in mission

for example, if you choose white as energy colour, equinox will spawn as day form at the beginning of the mission. Reversal to that, if you choose black as energy colour, it will spawn equinox as the night form

As the new updates, when spawning in mission, i always get the Both (?) form as visual, but as the abilities i get the night form (as i choose dark blue as energy colour), cast 1st skill and it will change to the day form normally, Simple right?

and then the same problem occurs after casting the focus abilities (press and hold 5) as the operator get back to the equinox, equinox visual form is on Both (?) forms

(sorry for my english)

please fix!

d9oSixv.jpg?1

jXnDDSQ.jpg

Edited by Narendramrs
forget to insert photos

It's been there since about february on consoles. If you cast metamorphosis twice, it should go away - annoying for certain builds relying on slow (where zenurik is necessary).

Edited by (PS4)GiraffesAreGods
I'm not sure which update introduced this bug, so I added "about". It was there a bit before Valentine's day.

• 2 weeks later...