Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glacial Blue Pigment will not drop

DEATHLOK

I don't want to hear about 10% drop rates. This pigment will not drop.

I quit trying once before, after dozens of missions, when finding I hadn't collected a single pigment. I figured it would go well with the current ongoing Operation, but I was wrong.

How many Crewmen have I killed? Hundreds? Thousands? Still, not a single pigment. No one in the Clan has collected any, either.

Is there a Magic Unicorn Crewman I should look for, one on a certain map or mission? If not, please look at this. Something is broken.

Are you killing low level or high level Crewman? Me and the other of the clan did the farming on low level Crewman missions and with no issues(long time ago) but maybe is just bugged currently. Try post it in the bug session maybe that the issue.

Edited by HellRaz

Check if you are farming right unit.I think these are found only on low lvl missions.Pigments drop ONLY from Crewman and not from any other variants of them like Detron Crewman or Elite Crewman.

16 hours ago, Spaz1705 said:

Ok im having this problem as well. Ive killed hundreds of crewmen at both high and low level and no one in my clan has gotten a single pigment, whats going on here?

Point crosshair on unit and if name above his head said Crewman that's it.If it says Elite Crewman or any other it won't drop pigments.Crewman wear light brown suits,have helmets and they are using Dera rifle.Elite Crewman use Flux rifle just to point out.

• 2 months later...