Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reverse Camera?

(PSN)Fen_Integrum

Question

So I havent used this in a while, due to the game needing so many buttons to function, but I was able to compress Reload and Context action to one function, and I dont need to use the Power Wheel anymore by binding rotating or charge powers to the push pad on my DS4.

Having been an avid fan of the War For Cybertron, and Fall Of Cybertron games, it was a very large part of my play style back in the day, and I would like to use this function on Warframe. I know it used to be available, but I cant find it any longer.

Question: Was this removed from the game, or is there a way that I can keybind it? It doesnt show up on the list of controller customization's. All of the information I can find is very old, and I'm looking for something that represents the current game system.

Edited by (PS4)Fenrushak

7 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Fenrushak said:

So I havent used this in a while, due to the game needing so many buttons to function, but I was able to compress Reload and Context action to one function, and I dont need to use the Power Wheel anymore by binding rotating or charge powers to the push pad on my DS4.

Having been an avid fan of the War For Cybertron, and Fall Of Cybertron games, it was a very large part of my play style back in the day, and I would like to use this function on Warframe. I know it used to be available, but I cant find it any longer.

Question: Was this removed from the game, or is there a way that I can keybind it? It doesnt show up on the list of controller customization's. All of the information I can find is very old, and I'm looking for something that represents the current game system.

do you mean switching which shoulder the camera looks over?

On 5/8/2017 at 1:06 AM, taiiat said:

PC build but...
6j0e4T2.png

confus? seems to be there.

Not showing up on console, but I appreciate the help anyway

On 5/8/2017 at 1:27 AM, --Shadow-Stalker-- said:

the H key on pc. i have no clue what the console key is

Yeah, I just dont think its on console anymore.

I'm on the Xbox platform, but Reverse Camera is still there (it's not bound to anything by default).  Go to Options > Controls tab > Customize Controller, then pick a button to bring up.a list of actions.  Reverse Camera is there near the end of the list.

The end of the list has these options:  Power Menu, Quick Melee, Quick Progress View, Reload, Reverse Camera, Secondary Fire, Show Level Map, Show Player List, Sprint, Switch Weapon.

On 5/14/2017 at 3:43 PM, (Xbox One)cubeof11 said:

I'm on the Xbox platform, but Reverse Camera is still there (it's not bound to anything by default).  Go to Options > Controls tab > Customize Controller, then pick a button to bring up.a list of actions.  Reverse Camera is there near the end of the list.

The end of the list has these options:  Power Menu, Quick Melee, Quick Progress View, Reload, Reverse Camera, Secondary Fire, Show Level Map, Show Player List, Sprint, Switch Weapon.

Yeah it wasnt showing up. Havent tried since the update though. Perhaps they fixed it