Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Constitution And Continuity On Rhino?

Abenoki

Question

As far as i know, now the only thing that either of those mods would benefit is Rhino charge right? I could use the Extra shield recharge rate if they dont do much for me anymore and will swap out for fortitude or fast deflection.

Any info would be nice :>

10 answers to this question

Roar? But continuity and constitution might also be a disadvantage to Rhino. If they cause the CC on the ultimate to last longer and you can't cast it till it expires, that means they effectively lower the dps of your ultimate.

Roar? But continuity and constitution might also be a disadvantage to Rhino. If they cause the CC on the ultimate to last longer and you can't cast it till it expires, that means they effectively lower the dps of your ultimate.

the wiki doesnt state if they do and i cant tell when i use it anymore cause stuff just kinda dies with maxed focus mod x .x (at least on the levels i run regularly xP)

Just need to know if anyone has any tests theyve done to determine if theyre even worth the mod slots anymore because an extra 2m on rhino charge isnt worth the mod slots if i can better utilize them

Edited by Ecotox

Xini nightmare mode is a good place to test stomp. He's right, actually and that's the thing that keeps stomped balanced is that you can't spam it like you could with radial blast. 

Continuity benefits roar and charge and also stomp but the downside of it affecting stomp is that you have to wait until the effect expires to cast it again. So when you do use it, you'll need to be smart about it. (this wouldn't be an issue if damage wasn't an added effect of stomp)

Xini nightmare mode is a good place to test stomp. He's right, actually and that's the thing that keeps stomped balanced is that you can't spam it like you could with radial blast. 

Continuity benefits roar and charge and also stomp but the downside of it affecting stomp is that you have to wait until the effect expires to cast it again. So when you do use it, you'll need to be smart about it. (this wouldn't be an issue if damage wasn't an added effect of stomp)

ty for the info :> Ill keep Constitution on then, just needed to know if it was still worth my mod slots (i like the extended CC on stomp)