Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't get excalibur because of event?

Tehstool

Question

I regret not picking him as my starter since he's the hardest warframe to obtain out of the three (I like being efficient). Anyway, I was going to finally farm for him, but it appears that the event took over hades on pluto and cannot be run without the animo nav beacons. I don't have the necessary nav beacons, and if I did I'd rather just spend it on the rewards instead. Am I missing something? Thanks.

4 answers to this question

This is your punishment for not picking the mercy of the first, the greatest, the one and the only EXCALIBUR as your starter, peasant.

Kneel at the altar of the first, the greatest, the one and the only EXCALIBUR and beg for forgiveness so that you may be deigned worthy to farm again for the first, the greatest, the one and the only EXCALIBUR so that you may have the glory of building the first, the greatest, the one and the only EXCALIBUR and playing the first, the greatest, the one and the only EXCALIBUR

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

EXCALIBUR

Edited by Evanescent
in all seriousness wait for event to be over. It's an oversight but what can you do, eh.

55 minutes ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

The event ends in two days, and by then the normal Ambulas should (no guarantees, I'm just a player like you with no inside information) be back.

I'm quite sure they change the boss permanently, but after the event Ambulas will once again be open to everyone, which means you can farm the parts of Excalibur from the new Ambulas.