Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

First impressions of Trinity

Cathulhu

I know that Trinity is the least played Warframe and i wanted to know why, so i farmed the parts and built one.

Well, my first impressions are:

1. She is so slow. Why is she as slow as a Rhino? Should be more like Loki in terms of run speed.

2. Why are her skills that slow? The skill execution animation takes seconds to complete. Even for simple things like Well of Life and Energy Vampire. Coming from Rhino and Excalibur i was shocked that skills can be executed THAT slow.

3. Squishy, starts with 100 shield and gets only two nodes with shield capacity. Do i need to use armor mods to keep her alive? But the base armor value of 10 isn't that great either.

All in all, she feels bad. I know she is supposed to be a supporter, but she is that slow and squishy it's hard to support if you are stuck for seconds executing a skill while enemies shoot or pummel your puny shields.

Edited by Cathulhu

yeah your impressions are similar to my own. Someone did tell me that she can get very tanky with link and blessing however. I am still only level 10 so gonna be awhile before I can test out that theory.

Also I should add coming from rhino and excal, not having an escape felt very frustrating.

Edited by Grimicus

Agreed. The only place she shines is prolonged fighting against a single target, like the boss on Exta. For that specifically, she's great, but hardly worth leveling to 30 for. Your team can just make do without the unlimited energy, and the health vamp seldom comes in handy there because most frames who start taking serious health damage just drop.