Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for Newbies: Who Needs Help Doing the Things?

Yzjdriel

Question

I can help.

As a player, I fit one of the most niche builds that exists in Warframe: I play EV Prime (Trinity Prime focused on Energy Vampire spamming, to keep team at full energy and give overshields), even when I solo, because I genuinely enjoy doing so.

You can find tons of players who'll do EV Trin, but I'm the only one I know of who doesn't think it's a chore.

But I digress.  Are you having trouble deciding which frame you want to main?  Hit me up, we'll farm for all of them so you can decide by trial and error: I'll even help you get enough slots to hold them.  Can't find anyone to help you complete certain missions or unlock certain nodes?  Send me a message, I'll help you out.  Want to kill everything yourself, without having to worry about dying/running out of energy?  I can do that, too.

If you need someone to help you get, level, or find mods for your Warframe, Weapon, or Companion, send me a message if I'm online.  If I'm not about to gear up with my Clanmates for a Sortie or Void/Vault run, I'll drop in and give you a hand.  Sometimes you'll get lucky and get a few friends of mine to come along too, especially if you're looking for help farming on a higher-level mission.

Sometimes it's hard to find people who'll help you out in this game; believe me, I couldn't find ANYONE to help me with getting Mesa when I did that quest (which I managed solo until the end, when I finally had to troll the recruitment boards for hours - and ended up just doing it with a Clanmate anyway).  So if you don't have a Clan, none of your friends are online, or you just need a Trinity who's willing to take a backseat while you wreck face for a while, send me a pm - /w Yzjdriel [insert message here] - and we'll see about getting you what you've been looking for in this game.

Note:  I don't accept friend requests from randoms, sorry; send me a PM instead, and I'll drop in and help you out.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet