Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Latest event

Thredra

Question

5 answers to this question

44 minutes ago, Thredra said:

Is there a point to this event other than showing off a new mob that dies before it hits the ground?

Supra Vandal + Free Noggle, new mods, boss fight that when it's on sorties people cry and make DE change that mission to an exterminate because it was "too hard" and most people were to lazy to farm the event and therefore could not enter the mission. Try going at least 5 waves interception in Cerberus Pluto when the ambulas reaches above level 70. after that try any axi fissure mission interception or defense even to see if you can still kill it before it hits the ground xD The sortie boss fight was one of the best things to happen in a long time for me. i actually had to focus a little bit, just a little bit.

Edited by Zefat

You walk in with a team (or even solo) all rockin the current supermetaminmaxed gear then you're going to get burned.

1 hour ago, JRMC said:

Are you sure that you're posing the right question? In my experience, it didn't exactly go down before landing at levels higher than 100.

Thats a pretty bad example considering generally speaking mobs higher then lvl 100 aren't exactly standard fare.

1 hour ago, JRMC said:

Are you sure that you're posing the right question? In my experience, it didn't exactly go down before landing at levels higher than 100.

This.

part of the point of the event is to stay and see how far you can go and gather beacons,
staying longer means getting the higher number of beacons longer
so more beacons

If that doesn't interest you then pwn the proxies and go to the boss fight.

The boss fight is about more than just one-shot-ing Ambulas, you have to stop the Corpus from re-taking control.

It's not hard, but that's because as a Planet Boss people that are still working on map progress and gathering frame parts will need to be able to beat it without the use of
The Five Forma Death Punch!

if and when it shows up as a Kuva Flood or Sortie Boss then be sure to check it out if you feel its too easy below level 80-ish.