Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sancti Tigris Build?

RealisticName

Question

6 answers to this question

If you want to be able to do 90% of the damage Prime does with 100% status you will need this setup: Primed Point Blank, Hell's Chamber, Sweeping Serration, Nano Applicator, Toxic Barrage, Shell Shock, Scattering Inferno, and Frigid Blast.

You can arrange the elemental mods to take down whatever faction you're facing.

The only caveat with my build is you need a frame that can cast a lot of cheap abilities as nano applicator depends on this. (This takes the status over the 100% mark which is what you need for shotguns.)

45 minutes ago, (PS4)Joshhwwaaaaaa said:

If you want to be able to do 90% of the damage Prime does with 100% status you will need this setup: Primed Point Blank, Hell's Chamber, Sweeping Serration, Nano Applicator, Toxic Barrage, Shell Shock, Scattering Inferno, and Frigid Blast.

You can arrange the elemental mods to take down whatever faction you're facing.

The only caveat with my build is you need a frame that can cast a lot of cheap abilities as nano applicator depends on this. (This takes the status over the 100% mark which is what you need for shotguns.)

I think Sweeping Serration is gonna be too expensive for me, and I don't have most of the mods mentioned there. 

I'm right now thinking of replacing the vazarin slot to fit in Seeking Fury (+1.2 punch through, +15% reload speed)

37 minutes ago, Elvangreen said:

Is it not prime for status and sancti for crit + AoE proc?

not sure what you're talking about m8, but the  AoE proc destroys everything under level 30 :laugh:

4 hours ago, RealisticName said:

I think Sweeping Serration is gonna be too expensive for me, and I don't have most of the mods mentioned there. 

I'm right now thinking of replacing the vazarin slot to fit in Seeking Fury (+1.2 punch through, +15% reload speed)

Vicious Spread is actually slightly better than Sweeping Serration anyways. Esp if you use Punch-Through.

It would be best to just build it for front-end damage until you can upgrade to Tigris Prime. Just go for as much damage per shot as you can get with whatever elements works depending on what you're shooting at.  Status mods will help but not nearly like it's 100% brother.

And I would definitely recommend Punch-Through for the Tigris series. Ideally all shotguns but esp the Tigris.

Edited by Xzorn

sancti tigris cant reach 100% even if you put all the 60% status chance mod.

So i recommend you go full damage.

you dont need to remove the D forma, jsut put chilling grasp there. scattering inferno should be swap to seeking fury. the reload and punchtrough helps.

but i do recomend you change the incendiary coat to the 60% poison.