Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming vital sense

MK0002

Question

hi guys..

i'm traying to farm this mod and i'm not so sure if i've been doing it in the right places.

I've already found on this forum some old topics but i don't know if things have changed of what.

Where i can drop this mod? T2/T3 defense, T2 excavation, T2 survival? what is the most easy/efficient way in your opinion?

thanks a lot

Edited by MK0002

5 answers to this question

59 minutes ago, MK0002 said:

i'm traying to farm this mod and i'm not so sure if i've been doing it in the right places.

Your highest chance for the mod is the Infested salvage node on Eris where you farm nidus parts.  It is a rotation C drop there.  Not sure your level, but since you are needing a vital sense that might be too high level.

The next best options are either the excavations on Europa (rotation B) or any dark sector defense (rotation B) or mid level survivals (rotation B).  For mid level consider like Ceres through Europa.

The enemy it drops from is prod crewman and the best place to kill lots of those is the survival on Venus.  They also drop a newish rare mod called guardian derision so while this isn't the best farming both mods at the same time has some merit.

thank you very much!

just a clarification: with ''mid level survivals'' you are referring to normal survival mission, not dark sector survival right?

Edited by MK0002