Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Sounds 9.2.x Thread Merger

RaptorShinRyu

Alright, just a personal opinion.Not like a big &#! explosion sound, more to slashing kind of sound?

Seeing as most enemies that get hit with it wear rigid metal armor, clunk and thud sounds are pretty accurate.

Otherwise, I would like to ask you to provide a sound sample of what you think might be more appropriate :)

First off, I have to give kudos to DE for creating the Dojo system and giving us access to more weapons.. makes me excited for what's to come.  When I first started playing the game, all I wanted was some kind of blaster weapon, and I envied Corpus for having them. So now that I own one, I'm excited like a kid with a new toy.

BUT. I have one issue with this gun. The sound is too loud/jarring, unpleasant. Granted, listening to weapons firing off is not supposed to be a pleasant sound, but this is the first gun in the whole game that I find myself having to lower the volume because it's just too nuts.

The way I would describe it would be really trebley, very ringy, and just the loudness itself.  I personally love a good laser/blaster sound, I mean, the sound itself can be the highlight of the weapon! I think it could be a bit juicier, have a bit more of a bassy kick, not so sharp, maybe not so loud?

I love the sound design in this game, this is the first time I hear a sound I disagree with.

(On another note: Could we please make the energy change to the blasts too? :)  )

I could definately go with the sound that the MOA's use for their laser blasters