Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Howl of the kubrow quest bug and Maroos treasure hunt mission bug

Apocrypha125

Hello

I seem to have run in to 2 very annoying problems

1. I finished the howl of the kubrows quest back before the new nav map change, ever since, the quest refuses to say it is complete, and I can not get a collar for my helminth charger, so he is basiclly useless
  2. When ever I do Maroo's treasure hunt I will recive a ayatan statue first time round, but the next time I do the mission it will not, this is very strange and has annoyed me ever since, if their is a cool down for the statue please add a timer to the mission

Thank you.

[Edit] Never mind about the first issue, second issue is still a persistant issue though, however, it is silly that if my Kubrow dies it won't say the quest is complete and I can grab a collar.

Edited by ozlore125
Fixed quest bug

1. If you got a Charger before a Kubrow, there's your problem right there, you gotta do it with a Kubrow, not a Charger.

2. That's a weekly quest, you get one statue per week, resets at the Daily Tribute Monday.

Also, welcome to the forums. Here's a quick tip, you can hit that "quote" button to notify someone that you have a response to, or are using what they said, in a thread.

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36

Just now, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

1. If you got a Charger before a Kubrow, there's your problem right there, you gotta do it with a Kubrow, not a Charger.

2. That's a weekly quest, you get one statue per week, resets at the Daily Tribute Monday.

Actually, I didn't get a Charger before I got a normal Kubrow, however my Kubrow died before I completed the quest and gave up on breeding a new one till I saw the helminth and was like "yes please", but the issue has been resolved since it would appear just having the charger and setting it as my active has fixed my issue. As for the treasurehunt, thank you for the info, but they really should add a timer on it instead of letting people do it and get ticked off by the fact that they haven't got a statue like I did.

1 minute ago, ozlore125 said:

Actually, I didn't get a Charger before I got a normal Kubrow, however my Kubrow died before I completed the quest and gave up on breeding a new one till I saw the helminth and was like "yes please", but the issue has been resolved since it would appear just having the charger and setting it as my active has fixed my issue. As for the treasurehunt, thank you for the info, but they really should add a timer on it instead of letting people do it and get ticked off by the fact that they haven't got a statue like I did.

You Kubrow died? Like, not in the mission, in the Arsenal, it died? 

Alright, at least you found a way around it, that's good.

Usually the tab goes away off notifications and it just remains with Maroo so you can practice random Orokin Vaults.