Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resources, Rares = Common

mikey_t

Well as most players know by now that the rares seem to be more common than the common drops. (As of the game-play before update 9).  

I thought this was just a bug they would fix pretty quickly, but a day or 2 later it is still standing.

I am wondering now if this is how the resources are going to be or are they going to change them back.

Getting 18 control modals in one mission to me seems stupid as that is enough to build all of the warframe systems and three Orokin catalysts. Seems a little unbalanced to me.

I hope this is not what the resources are going to be like from now on.

Anyone else feel the same way?

Edited by mikey_t

There are a lot of threads expressing this same thing. I'm wondering when DE is going to fix the loot tables, and I'm hoping it's within this coming week. I'm tired of getting only Orokin Cells when I'm trying to farm for Plastids which were hard enough farming for in U8. Something screwed up the loot table and I'm certain DE didn't intend this to happen.

it's the weekends, DE's not going to be in the offices until monday, so until then don't expect any changes.

You'd think they'd learn their lesson and stop releasing big updates on Fridays, that way they can fix the stuff that they invariably break without having  to leave the community stranded over the weekend.