Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credit Buy-In Missions

Nemesis101

Hi,

Many players raise the question about what to do with their unused credits & are constanlty asking for more options that allows them to unterlise these credits other than what is currently available to them.

With the recent introduction of the Nightmare mode whereby random challenges can modify a mission's difficulty & have a black skull displayed...could we introduce a feature whereby a credit icon is also randomly displayed which indicates to the player that participating in that mission, is a credit buy-in mission ?

Example:
A player choosing a mission with a credit icon displayed ( like the black skull ) is informed it is a, for example 5,000 credit buy-in ( level of credits can be higher depending on level of difficulty )
If the player/players fail the mission, then that amount of credits would then be deducted from their total amount... obviously players with not enough credit in their accounts would not be eligible to participate.
If a player/players complete the mission, their buy-in credits simply stay in their accounts, however they can then receive awards such as mods/blueprints etc etc... this also extends the alert missions as similar items are up for grabs there also.

Its just a suggestion to help eleviate the frustrations of unused credits sitting in players accounts.

regards

Edited by Nemesis101

That's a good idea. I don't entirely favor the idea of DE creating content only for "Black Skull" missions, though. I feel they have enough on their plate to add to various RNG pools as it is. Perhaps include already developed content (guaranteed Stalker appearance(s), but reduced drop rate? more drop variety?)? Would definitely add to the game, certainly.

That's a good idea. I don't entirely favor the idea of DE creating content only for "Black Skull" missions, though. I feel they have enough on their plate to add to various RNG pools as it is. Perhaps include already developed content (guaranteed Stalker appearance(s), but reduced drop rate? more drop variety?)? Would definitely add to the game, certainly.

I agree they have much on their plate & with having to always introduce features/content to keep player interest alive, but it would be nice to see additional options for players with their unused credits other than what is currently available.