The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's with the chibi Excalibur hologram?

(XBOX)Spaztic Magic

Question

This has happened three different times now; once in a Corpus defense mission alert, once in an Infested survival alert, and another time in some other random defense--possibly a Void run. There's this little hologram (?) of a Chibi Excalibur on the surface of something vertical, was a crate once, was a random wall two other times. Once it was the wall at the extraction point. It disappears if you get too close to it and reappears if you back up. (I do wish I were better with getting screen shots, etc. Maybe I'll remember next time.) What is this thing all about? Is anyone else seeing this thing? I feel like I'm missing something here and it's bugging me.

Edited by (XB1)Spaztic Magic
Clarification

5 answers to this question

31 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Spaztic Magic said:

This has happened three different times now; once in a Corpus defense mission alert, once in an Infested survival alert, and another time in some other random defense--possibly a Void run. There's this little hologram (?) of a Chibi Excalibur on the surface of something vertical, was a crate once, was a random wall two other times. Once it was the wall at the extraction point. It disappears if you get too close to it and reappears if you back up. (I do wish I were better with getting screen shots, etc. Maybe I'll remember next time.) What is this thing all about? Is anyone else seeing this thing? I feel like I'm missing something here and it's bugging me.

That's a Glyph that is used as profile icon , u can put them anywhere u want by using Glyph Prism ( equip it in Arsenal > Gear )

Edited by Aeon94

There's something very funny about this to me. You were just running a mission, business as usual, and then this cartoony, chibi Excalibur glyph just catches you entirely off guard.

I will admit that there is something very jarring about their art style when compared to the environments in the game lol

18 hours ago, Torhque said:

There's something very funny about this to me. You were just running a mission, business as usual, and then this cartoony, chibi Excalibur glyph just catches you entirely off guard.

I will admit that there is something very jarring about their art style when compared to the environments in the game lol

It totally was, as in I quite literally halted my movement and everything (I believe there was even a scratched vinyl-to-silence sound effect in my head). My friend and I, the first time, in the Defense, had all sorts of curious nervous laughter over what it might be/mean.

Funny thing, that same friend just discovered the Glyph Prism in his gear yesterday evening, and he immediately speculated that it was the source of the funky chibi-Excalibur hologram!

Edited by (XB1)Spaztic Magic