Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

pointed wind finisher

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

Question

well as states i found out pointed wind does in fact have a finisher combo i was not previously aware of 

i was playing with my ratka dark dagger and discovered it accidentally..i had changed to pointed wind to test its output comparison 

anyway as covert lethality makes use of finishers , if you want to use it on a frame without a finisher opening power its capable 

the combination to trigger a finisher is fast and simple[use a charge attack , then do the regular combo ] for me on console its the all B's one

if you did it right, the attack were you jump and strike should be replaced with a finisher combo

as i said, i found this only recently and it was by accident, and took a bit of testing to isolate the triggers of it , i was trying to kill a 135 heavy gunner and see how long basic hits with my setup took , and then i kept randomly doing the finisher , and threw off my testing ...

anyway just thought this would  be useful 

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

2 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, (PS4)Darth-Escar said:

I haven't been able to get it to work at all. Maybe there's something else to it?

Also, it's worth noting that I've seen similar with sparring weapons. I spam my normal attack, then suddenly, there's a finisher.

one or two of sparring has the finisher built in  

charge attack for me i do on the front of heavy gunners, but ancient you have to do from the back to trigger it

ive gotten the finisher to work on angle and side also on humanoid units