Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova (Specifically Antimatter Drop Bug/issues)

Zoike

Up the post, and add my voice.
I mostly played nova solo/host and recently i did a few run as a client.

I can confirm the AM drop strange behaviour.

A few meters away from me, it just disapears *pouf* - no more drop.

So, the issue has not been fixed. Considering the very low number of posts about this i could find on the forum, i may suppose devs team is maybe not aware :p

Will send a ticket with ee.log later.

As for her 1, I disagree with everyone.  I find it super useful and try to always keep it active.  With the right mods, you are dealing 130 serrated damage per single point of energy spent, auto targeted, covering your 6, or directed as bonus damage on that boss you're focusing.

I agree. I will be your early warning for those things behind you, and if it staggers 6 out of "those 20 mobs" it can mean a difference between you making it out of trouble in one piece and spending a revive. :)

But if someone manages to run into 20 enemies at once outside a defense, he/she is either careless or not paying attention :p

Not sure how to use the AM drop yet, seems to be a bit broken for me too. But I am not too fussed about it. Would be nice to have though. :P

Edited by SoanoS

I agree. I will be your early warning for those things behind you, and if it staggers 6 out of "those 20 mobs" it can mean a difference between you making it out of trouble in one piece and spending a revive. :)

But if someone manages to run into 20 enemies at once outside a defense, he/she is either careless or not paying attention :p

Not sure how to use the AM drop yet, seems to be a bit broken for me too. But I am not too fussed about it. Would be nice to have though. :P

u have a point but keep in mind it will usually target the same person and even if it didnt it still is delayed so ull usually only have two targets staggered at a time