Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Wallet question

Eostara

Question

Not sure if this should be posted here or in Players helping Players but...

I made an account on Steam today and downloaded/installed Warframe, just to get the new Ivara skin, but I went to add money to my Steam wallet and it doesn't give PayPal as an option (which is the only method I can do from where I currently live). I think this is because it doesn't have PayPal as a payment option for the country I reside in, and yet I have this address on my PayPal, as well as the address of the country I'm from.

I tried looking up codes for adding money to my Steam wallet, but the websites either seemed shady or else only had $20 and up options. I also saw no way to change or add another country or address to Steam.

Am I just SOL for getting this and any other skins from Tennogen? I'm...extremely disappointed that these will never even be an option for me because of where I live.

Thanks for any help.

7 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, Myscho said:

You can always try Paysafe

Thanks for the suggestion, but from what I can tell they don't have my country as an option for the payment cards, and they don't have PayPal as an option for making payments. They had so many different payment methods and techniques listed though, it was confusing and I could have missed it.