The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Another Panthera Bug

Wes8670

So I recently got unlazy and decided to make the Pandero which has an alt-fire but is secondary, as you would know. I bought the disarming purity mod for my Panthera during the ambulas event and have it equipped on my Panthera along with my Pandero however something interesting happens. Because of how the alt-fire is coded for some reason the rapid spam fire of the Pandero inherits the disarming purity syndicate effect of stripping the enemy of its weapon. Preeeetty sure that shouldn't happen, I've went back and forth with several weapons in the primary to try to duplicate the effect to no avail while in the simulacrum. I've also tried to replicate the effect while keeping the Panthera equipped with my only other alt-fire secondary the azima however it did not work, whether or not its because the clip essentially becomes its own entity or what I don't full well know, but this is a little bit...well its not intended in the slightest, its like having a mini pocket loki with disarm for specific targets (though single target is not nearly as effective as against groups) that said, its a bit broken, and I would like to have that fixed so I can use my Panthera with my Pandero and the Pandero's alt-fire specifically without unintentionally disarming an enemy...since it shouldn't.

So aside from the wall of text, here you go DE another Panthera bug for you, hopefully now that its a bit more, odd, you'll also see fit to add punch through via shred into the primary fire (like through enemies) as well? Not that I was sitting on this 2nd Panthera bug, I literally just got around to the Pandero for mastery and keeping and this happened, goes good with the other bug (read, now 2 things need fixing).

Completely zoned out on the fact I have a Euphona p, and yes I just went and tested it after you said and it indeed works.

Edit: Had some time to think about it, ranged disarm potential even if a single pellet hits and use of the Euphona prime's main fire at even a slight distance is a fair bit more broken than I had initially thought this was. Sure you can't disarm bosses and stuff, but point and click disarm in groups etc...DE pls.

Edited by Wes8670