Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Power in Use?

(PSN)Qanzuko

Question

So I have been having a little problem some games I can spam 1 really quick but more and more I am starting to notice that it says the power is in use and I cant use my 1 as much anymore. I have no idea what is causing this does anyone else have this issue?

3 answers to this question

It's because the infestation that comes out of your foot has travel time, you can't recast until it stops growing. If it hits a wall for example, it will stop growing and you can recast 1 early. Try to aim at nearby surfaces and boxes of crates to minimize downtime of your 1 spamming :)

Edited by PsiWarp

14 hours ago, PsiWarp said:

It's because the infestation that comes out of your foot has travel time, you can't recast until it stops growing. If it hits a wall for example, it will stop growing and you can recast 1 early. Try to aim at nearby surfaces and boxes of crates to minimize downtime of your 1 spamming :)

Ah I see thank you, you would not happen to have a build for Nidus?

5 hours ago, (PS4)Surazaku said:

Ah I see thank you, you would not happen to have a build for Nidus?

High range, duration, and power strength, and you can bomb eff.  Only his 1 and 2 use energy and his 1 regens 25% of its casting cost per enemy hit, so as long as you hit 5 enemies you'll come out ahead.  I run Vitality, Steel Fiber, Rage, Primed Flow, Primed Continuity,  Stretch, Intensify, Blind Rage, with Steel Charge as my Aura and Power Drift in my Ex slot.  Build requires 3 Forma to pull off.

Edited by UltimateGrr