Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please, help me get rid of this horrid Mouse Acceleration!

The_Bomb_Tastic

Question

Today was a normal day, and so I do my daily routine. Take a bath, change into different clothes, go to my laptop, and launch a video game. I felt like playing Warframe, as I did yesterday, and as soon as I have access to the login screen I already see this stupid, worthless abomination. Aiming is unbelievably hard and I have trouble navigating the pause menu, all because of little things, such as not moving fast enough. Like, I can't move my mouse slowly, or else the cursor will barely move (if it even moves at all). I don't know how or why it got there, and I REALLY don't want to give up on playing this game just because of some stupid and worthless setting that can't even be found in the options. Help please?

Edit: The other games I play and my desktop are unaffected by the mouse acceleration, FYI.

Edited by The_Bomb_Tastic
Just adding additional info

7 answers to this question

Might be your settings are too high, if I am understanding your issue correctly, Ive had a similar issue pop up when I have had my computer on for too long of if I try to do too many things at once my computer locks up a bit and makes my mouse movements on certain things really slow until I restart my computer.

Well, all of my settings are all the way down except for texture quality on things like Warframes and such. It's been like that for almost a whole year and I've had a constant 20-29 FPS as always, but this happened to me today, and today only. It happens everywhere too, like the orbiter, missions, dojo, relays, and I don;t know why because I haven't touched my settings in a long time.

I actually get this too and it only happens with warframe as I noticed.
It usually happens randomly when I alt tab (I would like so much to use the borderless window but for some reasons it's so damn janky).
The more you tab the more likely is to happen. I either got an extremely high sensitivity or really low.

Maybe it's just my weird "cheap" mouse, idk