Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spawn rates of enemies during fissures farming

Hi DE,

While fissure farming during solo or multiplayer, the enemy spawn rates is quite terrible. For example, during excavation mission,for the first excavator, the spawn rates of enemies was quite good. But, when going into 2nd excavator and above, sometimes, there were no enemies that spawn, and I had to run far part of the map, or explore places of the map that has not been covered, which only then, enemies may or may not even spawn. (that includes not having enough corpus power carriers at times) Other missions like sabotage, interception, and exterminate missions has these problem. Because of this problem,when there isn't enough collected reactants, at times, other players have to leave or abort the missions, also of course, for solo missions, I have to abort as well. What I'm noticing is that...i think this only happens for corpus fraction. To be honest, even the grineer exterminate missions has the best spawn rates of enemies during fissures farming though. At times, i play on PC as well, and it has this problem too.

I notice as well, after killing all enemies which spawned from that fissure which they come from, only then the next batch of fissure will appear, is it? May I suggest that maybe, just maybe, that you could implement a more random fissures spawning? What I mean is that fissures should not be a calculated spawn rates after all enemies has been defeated from that fissure, rather, we should think that the appearance of fissures should be really really random before enemies are even defeated. 

Anyway, I hope this problem can be fixed. You guys are doing great. And as always, thank you guys for working tirelessly and giving us great contents to enjoy.

Cheers.