Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do I need to farm Ambulas?

(XBOX)D34thst41ker

Question

I did the Ambulas Reborn event and got the Supra Vandal, as well as the mods from Ergo Glast that I was interested in. However, when running the last mission for the Supra Vandal itself, I received a Component Blueprint for Excalibur. Back when I started, I chose Volt as my starter frame, and still haven't picmed up Excalibur. My question is, will I still be able to fight the Ambulas and get Excalibur parts after the event is over, or do I need to knuckle down and farm Excalibur before the event ends?

6 answers to this question

Ah. I have lots of work to do clearing the star chart, and hadn't gotten to clearing Pluto, so I was unaware that Ambulas was the boss there. I took a hiatus from Warframe a while back, so I assumed that Ambulas was something from a previous event that was returning. I didn't realize that the event was just celebrating a boss rework. Thanks.

3 hours ago, kyori said:

But the spawn rate for normal ambulas for us to farm their bacons.... is very in consistent. You can go whole day in pluto and not meet any ambulas at all.

I'll confirm this. I was doing a lot of Pluto Spy missions (Oceanus, specifically) to level Mastery Fodder gear, and the day the event started, I had an Ambulas spawn every time I ran the mission. The next day, I had to do Outer Terminus missions instead, because the Ambulas' simply never spawned again on Oceanus. To this day, I have yet to see another Ambulas on Oceanus.

Also, I assumed that once the Ambulas event was over, Ergo Glast would stop selling items for Animus Beacons, and that the Beacons themselves would no longer drop. Is this not the case?

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)D34thst41ker said:

the Beacons themselves would no longer drop. Is this not the case?

The ambulas need to continue to spawn and drop beacons because now it is like Kela, players need beacons to access and fight the ambulas boss fight for excalibur parts or clearing of starchart node.