Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Blazing Fury, Searing Wrath, Burning Rage need to be activated?

Tomzen69

Question

I've always wondered whether the Madurai's Blazing Fury, Searing Wrath or Burning Rage need to be activated in any way, or are they just passively active at all times? 

I heard somewhere that they are not active until after Phoenix Gaze has been used.

2 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Tomzen69 said:

I heard somewhere that they are not active until after Phoenix Gaze has been used.

This is correct.  All passives require the focus ability to charge up and be activated before they go into effect.  After that they remain in effect for the rest of the mission.  All other effects only occur during that 10 seconds when the focus is activated.  So activating focus again in a mission does nothing for passives but gives you the active benefits each time.

Just now, Xekrin said:

This is correct.  All passives require the focus ability to charge up and be activated before they go into effect.  After that they remain in effect for the rest of the mission.  All other effects only occur during that 10 seconds when the focus is activated.  So activating focus again in a mission does nothing for passives but gives you the active benefits each time.

Thanks for clearing this up for me ;)