Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buffing a squad mate.

Vivian

Question

I'm pretty new and can't find proper info about this, is any veteran free to answer this?

I was making an oberon build for my Mot runs. I also like team synergies with Nidus as he buffs power strength and heals the group. My question is, do any other frames buff raw power strength like Nidus does? With a corrupted Nidus, my oberon hit 1.1K armor buff and a lot of healing, he just stood there like Nyx in assimilate or Valk in hysteria eating lv44 bombard rockets like they're nothing, his health never went down. I want to push the limits and see how much an oberon can do, as in I'll be considering any buff to raw power strength and add corruption to it. Just for sh*ts and giggles.

Which other frames buff power strength?

thanks in advance :3

6 answers to this question

1 minute ago, p3z1 said:

Equinox's 3 (forgot the name) does that.

Not sure if there are others though.

Equinox can be farmed from Tyl Regor.

Just adding this here :3 Thanks :D I'll pick up and equinox in my next run :D

>Provoke, after being affected by equipped Power Strength mods, stacks additively with Power Strength bonuses when applied to other abilities (e.g., with a maxed Intensify, Equinox's abilities will gain 0.3 + 0.2 × 1.3 = 56% Power Strength when cast while a rank-3 Provoke is active).

Just now, VBNXS said:

>Provoke, after being affected by equipped Power Strength mods, stacks additively with Power Strength bonuses when applied to other abilities (e.g., with a maxed Intensify, Equinox's abilities will gain 0.3 + 0.2 × 1.3 = 56% Power Strength when cast while a rank-3 Provoke is active).

That's the one.

Another one is Rhino's Roar, but it buffs ability damage only, not power strength.

2 minutes ago, p3z1 said:

That's the one.

Another one is Rhino's Roar, but it buffs ability damage only, not power strength.

I need a strength buff so that I can max out on Oberon's renewal + iron renewal. I tried Octavia but it yielded no results. 

Even Rhino works. While he does not increase power strength he simply increases damage dealt by all sources. A quick build from WF builder shows a buff of +175% at 250% power strenth that increases to 200% on energy pickup.

So basically 3x damage by all effected team members.

Edited by Airwolfen
yay I was late

4 hours ago, Airwolfen said:

Even Rhino works. While he does not increase power strength he simply increases damage dealt by all sources. A quick build from WF builder shows a buff of +175% at 250% power strenth that increases to 200% on energy pickup.

So basically 3x damage by all effected team members.

So would that work with Mirage's Eclipse with Augment in the light ?

Edited by Aranaevens