Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ambulas still arriving

SharadzKharzhodi

Question

I don't know if this is supposed to be happening, but the condor dropships that drop ambulas still arrive. occasionally, they will even drop an ambulas. just a bit ago i did the pluto mobile defense, (minthe) and ambulas arrived to screw with my day. i even got the animo beacons.

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hey SharadzKharzhodi! This is working as intended, Condor Dropships still spawn and have a chance to bring Ambulas. You need the Animo Beacons to fight Ambulas on Hades, Pluto (for Excalibur component blueprints).

Moved to PhP.

Could you stop the dropship hammering the defense objective though? as the level get higher those drop ships can wipe of a defense objective with very little that you can do about it.

3 hours ago, SilentMobius said:

Could you stop the dropship hammering the defense objective though? as the level get higher those drop ships can wipe of a defense objective with very little that you can do about it.

Volt shield, Frost globe, Shoot the turrets?

5 hours ago, Elvangreen said:

Volt shield, Frost globe, Shoot the turrets?

I was playing frost at the time. Doesn't stop the drop ship's damage being completely out-of-scale with the other enemies which can be missions n fatal when the path of the drop ship takes it over the defense objective