Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need lots help with trying to get platnium what is the best stuff to sell

Extress8888

Question

2 answers to this question

Do Raids: You will get arcane enchantments which you can sell for plat. The rarest is Arcane Energize from Jordas Verdict. ~ Aprox 400 plat.

Do Fissures and get prime sets especially the upcoming Oberon Prime Acess- First few days a set can go over 150 plat easily.

Rank up Mods: Rank 10 mods and Primed Mod will give you a good amount of plat.

Sell Baro Stuff?: Shrug some people will want to buy his previous stuff.

ETC. Anything that is tradeable is sellable and is up to the person on what they want to buy it for.

I haven't really kept track of the prime part market since the relic system was introduced, but I can say that if you want to find reliable sources of platinum with pretty well-standardized prices, syndicate stuff and corrupted mods are the way to go. The warframe corrupted mods and Heavy Caliber reliably sell for 20-30 plat, syndicate mods sell for 10-20, and syndicate weapons sell for 30-60, though some people have somewhat different philosophies on weapon pricing. Farming corrupted mods and syndicate standing is pretty quick, and there is always a market for them, so they have always been my main source of plat, even when I was trying to sell prime gear.

Obviously, as a general rule, you'll make more plat selling rare parts than uncommon or common parts. Sets don't really seem to be in demand anymore, except for new gear and sometimes vaulted gear. You can find good estimates for prices on Warframe Trading and Warframe Market, both third-party websites, but nothing beats watching trade chat and seeing what people are offering and asking for.