Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cryogenic Dreams - [CLOSED]

MacValken

IGN: AvaloN1101

Hey guys, I'm looking for a casual clan and yours seems to match perfectly. I'm very new to the game and still trying to get my bearings and discover things. I'm a casual player despite playing for hours a day, but I've been only doing things solo up to now. Even if I would continue playing solo, I'd enjoy people to converse with, share ideas with, and just generally hang out with.

If you have any other questions, just let me know :) Thanks

IGN: Jackswift7

Interested in joining a clan that is actually online/active in my timezone which is CST -6 if ya'll are. Last clan I joined I made the mistake of joining without asking that and there were only a couple people online at anytime around 8pm cst. Would love to try out raids and do some productive farming etc. 

IGN: Lunamorte

I noticed that Twitch Prime was giving a free Frost Prime and felt like this was as good as time as any to try out Warframe. I have been playing for a couple days and I've been reading online that joining a clan would allow for a smoother experience. I am mostly interested in a casual clan that doesn't have a strict activity requirement (mostly since I play a number of other MMO's as well and am a university student at the same time).

Edited by Lunamorte

Hello. My in game name is Qendal and im am just getting back into the game after not playing for a couple years. I would like to join to chat and have some people to game with when im on

IGN: _Im_Pixel_

I play all the time and im just looking for a fun clan with people i can hangout with.

I had my own clan for awhile but everyone gave up so i got tired of having to do everything myself.

Anyways hope to join!

IGN: kamagui

Reason: Been in the game for 3years now, mostly played solo, clan's that i've joined weren't really active and want to start playing the high cordination content (raids), have funny conversations, helping out people and rock those comming events.

IGN: DarksydeDen

Been in and out of warframe, never been in a clan, played since the alpha on several accounts, want to get back in the game and check what the clans can provide.

P.S:Unfortunately, i might be absent for the whole august because of some complications,hope you understand.