Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Build and Aquiring Mods

Llegien20

Question

So Oberon is my favorite frame. I'm extremely excited for his Prime later this month. However, I know he's not the most popular and that others do his job better. Honestly, I don't care because he's so fun for me to play. 

So, can anyone recommend a good Oberon build? I found a few but they require Primed Continuity/Primed Flow (out of my ability to purchase and I hear they don't come around often on alerts) and other mods that I haven't been lucky enough to acquire. I don't have any plat so if I could get pointed in the right direction for mods I'd appreciate that as well! I've been using the Wikia but tend to get confused haha. 

2 answers to this question

This is the Conclave Players helping Players forum, which is for Conclave related advice or questions. For questions pertaining to everything else, use the regular Player helping Players forum.

As for Oberon builds, I recommend that you use http://warframe-builder.com/ which allows you to mix and match mods as well as displays stats after mods have been equipped.

As for Primed Continuity and Flow, they are generally not necessary unless you're looking to use a maximized build, which is not necessary for most of the game, and can be replaced by the normal counterparts.

If you want Primed mods, open up Void Relics for prime parts which you can exchange for Ducats at kiosks located in the Relays. Every two weeks on Friday, Baro Ki'Teer visits the Relays and has a chance to sell Primed mods for Ducats + Credits.

I think I have a few that would work for you.

This first one is my endurance run build, so it's designed to go against enemies over level 300 or so. It works well in normal content if you bring an extra way of healing like Life Strike. Otherwise, you'd have to be just as evasive as you'd have to be at levels where all enemies hill in 1 or 2 shots.

1SZ6l9o.jpg

These next 2 are my damage builds. The first is for Corpus and infested while the second one is for Grineer. They're basically to maximize your damage output with Reckoning while still being generally easy to use and self-sufficient. They both use Primed Continuity, but you shouldn't need the primed version for either of these, especially if you don't have a maxed Transient Fortitude.

U71EU9B.jpg

5Itaxgq.jpg

The rest of my builds are pretty expensive, so that's about all I can help with for now.