The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Crashes A Lot

nodir

Alright, once again thanx for the update!

But since it had been released my game started crashing very often. My laptop may not be the best one, but before U9, warframe would never crash...

Crashes only take place while doing the missions. The screen gets frozen first, then I can hear the game sounds for a couple of seconds , and then it crashes. I have reported this 3-4 times, but still keeps happeneing

One more thing, I am not sure if everyone else is experiencing this, but Lotus is not speaking now after u9, is there any way to fix this?

Any assistance would be appreciated

For the lotus thing, I just set my speech volume a little bit up and it was back to normal volume.

As for the crashes, I wasn't experiencing them before, but since 9.1.1 I have been crashing incessantly. The game will run fine for maybe 5-10 minutes, then crash to desktop. Really bugging me, makes playing missions pretty much impossible.

Maybe Memory issues, they tried to fix the -non starting launcher last update, it was all permission things. Maybe if you can try to reserve more memory to the game, i dont know. (same thing happened once in skyrim).

Btw, having this problems too and don't know how to deal with it. lol

Edited by Atsumori

For the lotus thing, I just set my speech volume a little bit up and it was back to normal volume.

OMG I am a noob lol... Thanx, this worked for me :)

And regarding the game crashes, I would assume that they fixed them in the latest hotfix released today. I played for about 2 hours and did not experince any crashes. Thank you DE

My own advice to everyone crashing since U9:

REINSTALL the game!

I had crashes and BSOD since U9. I even couldnt stay iddle in my inventory after 9.1.X

One week of discussion with support (as useless as always, they keep asking for config and dxdiag even if the info is in your first post)) helped in nothing.

I uninstalled, manually deleted all folders related to warframe, cleaned registry, rebooted

Then, reinstalled.

Now, it works fine,

I have no crash/freeze/bsod.