Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Distiller / Solo prime farming

(PSN)Its_Dylab

Here's a concept that I've been thinking about but never really posted about it.  An item similar to the Arcane Distiller, but instead of removing the Arcane then having it put back in your inventory, instead, it will remove an Orokin Cataylist/Reactor.  With Oberon Prime around the corner this would save people 20p for those lovely potatoes.  In order to get this distiller, you will need the same amount of syndicate standing as you would need to purchase an Arcane Distiller.

Another idea I had in mind, is being able to solo void fissure missions.  Being able to farm those prime stuff without needing three other players just like the old void system, but with relics would seem great.

That would take out the fact of strategically thinking where to put the potatoe. And DE will have less of them sold, because with just a couple of them, you can just switch them around what you equip at the moment. 

And it is 100% possible to solo fissures, what are you talking about?

Like I said, if you solo fissures, you're restricting yourself to one reward at the end.  back in the old void, obviously you never really had a choice but you still had a chance of getting primes by yourself, if that makes sense? Being able to increase (slightly obviously) to earn primes to better the odds and without the need of other players.

And with the point of strategically placing potatoes, well right now we do have decent weapons and what not, but it wouldnt't be long until they get a prime variant. But I digress, I do appreciate your feedback! :)

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Its_Dylab said:

Like I said, if you solo fissures, you're restricting yourself to one reward at the end.  back in the old void, obviously you never really had a choice but you still had a chance of getting primes by yourself, if that makes sense? Being able to increase (slightly obviously) to earn primes to better the odds and without the need of other players.

And with the point of strategically placing potatoes, well right now we do have decent weapons and what not, but it wouldnt't be long until they get a prime variant. But I digress, I do appreciate your feedback! :)

So which is better. getting 100% prime either you want it or not, or getting a prime but not 100% chance? 

I might be totally wrong because I've never tried the old void smth.

The old void system used keys instead of the relics, and pretty much any prime part could be obtained from any part of the void if that makes sense.  You had a chance to obtain any one of these depending on the drop table.  The relics are basically more organised and what not.  I'm not saying it should be 100% because the game would get boring and easy, but we should be able to at least have two choices, still a bit of a grind, but for solo players who don't like to play with other people.  Obviously they'd still had to pray for RNG:')