Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keys

(XBOX)ahmenra58

Question

In trying to build a dojo which is not going well, i placed items in the hall 2 days ago and they are still gold coloured. I have no idea how to contribute and when i think i am trying to do so it tells me you need to select something to contribute. What is it i am doing wrong or not doing and is it possible to trash everything and start from the beginning, thank you ..

2 answers to this question

well as a old clan leader i went to the door of the room that needed resources to be build and interacted with it.

after the right amount of resources it will turn blue and that means you go in construction phase which you can rush it by interacting and use platinum.

for decorations i dont know Xbox controls but for pc it was menu place decoration and aim to the decoration

Edited by jopos15

For decoration items, you need to select the "Place Decoration" option from the menu.  Then put the aimpoint on the decoration that you wish to work on and select the option that allows you to contribute.  From there, it will open a screen that has the different components needed.  Move through those components and input the necessary materials.  Once all the materials are in, the object will turn blue until the build time is complete, at which point it will be built and look normal.