Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade me Super cheap volt neuroptics

lightningdragon0

Question

So I've been playing the game for a bit and I'm trying to get the volt neuroptics, I know I need the tenno lab for it but my clan is small and none active and I need it now. I wanted to see if there was anybody willing to trade it for super extra cheap. Cause I don't even have platinum. Can someone help?

11 answers to this question

1 minute ago, (PS4)decogold said:

It is not possible to trade normal Warframe parts, only Prime parts can be traded.

^ this is correct.

You'll either need to complete the research in your dojo, or join another clan

Ok dang is it possible Through alliences?

If not is anyone willing to help me farm some forma and other resources so I can try and build the tenno lab as quickly as possible. Maybe even clear some planets

Send me a friend request I'm lightningdragon0 my current Warframe is an Excalibur I'm rank 5 and it's a red white black Excalibur 

Or help me get platinum for cheap as well.

Edited by lightningdragon0
Was missing a bit of info

3 hours ago, lightningdragon0 said:

Ok dang is it possible Through alliences?

If not is anyone willing to help me farm some forma and other resources so I can try and build the tenno lab as quickly as possible. Maybe even clear some planets

Send me a friend request I'm lightningdragon0 my current Warframe is an Excalibur I'm rank 5 and it's a red white black Excalibur 

Or help me get platinum for cheap as well.

No, unfortunately alliances have no bearing on trading or anything like that. However you might be able to join an alliance where people would be willing to help you.

I usually love helping people do these things, however they are usually members of my own clan.

Realistically what you are asking is along the lines of what your clan members would help you do. Ultimately you need to consider two options. First, there are sections in these forums where you can make a post to recruit people for your clan. Those people can then help you build your dojo and research as intended. Or second, consider joining a clan that already has the research done, and be apart of that community.

If you intend to keep your clan, then you'll need to start recruiting. However you'll need to keep up with it. If your clan isnt active or you choose not to keep up with it, you are going to have a hard time with events and other things, especially when new weapons and research comes out.

Running a clan, even a small one, takes at least a minimum amount of dedication and responsibility. As i said, if you arent prepared to keep it active and keep up with research and other things, then my best suggestion is to join a clan that is active and fits your needs.

Edited by Faulcun

are you playing on PC, xbox, or PS4? I could invite you to my clan if you want.. it's pretty dead now, in fact I was thinking of looking for another clan.. but most of the research in all the labs is complete now.. you could feel free to buy all the blueprints from the labs.. I play on PS4

a good tip for later posts.

watch out what you type in the title of the post because it can be misleading. 

" trade me Super cheap volt neuroptics" sounds like you want to trade and some may report the post for wrong posting so the community moderators move your post to the right sub-forum.