Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Missions Always On "high Level" Planets Since U9?

Casardis

I seem to notice a lot of Ceres, Sedna, Europa and Eris alert missions lately, even if it's only for 2000 credits. Why is that?

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem dealing with this since I have 5 warframes at maxed rank, all potatoed, with potatoed weapons as well. What I'm worried about is lower level players/newcomers who can't jump as much on those alert missions.

The ratio doesn't need to be changed a huge ton, but I just feel like, for an alert mission every half-hour or an hour, there's not enough for the lower level players that only want the extra 2k credits (which, if you're high level, you don't need that little anyway; you can just fight Vay Hek and you get pretty much the same thing for less trouble).

Maybe I wasn't paying attention and they have always been on higher level planets, but I recall seeing more on ones like Venus and Mars before.

Edited by Casardis

DE have upped the difficulty in many of the planets which is supposed to encourage co op gameplay where co op team work is a necessity rather than a convenience.

It's designed so the higher mastery ranks who think they are better than you are more likely to get owned by the enemy when they go ahead and take all the kills before you can get near them.

I think what Mango said is directed to me, in the sense that recently we had a rare blueprint alert on Mercury, with not much increase in difficulty, hence the work of RNG.

I just took a little look back at pre-U9 alerts and yeah, it seems it's often been on the high level planets, but I do recall a bit more often on Earth as well. I guess it's still RNG, but... meh.

I think what Mango said is directed to me, in the sense that recently we had a rare blueprint alert on Mercury, with not much increase in difficulty, hence the work of RNG.

I just took a little look back at pre-U9 alerts and yeah, it seems it's often been on the high level planets, but I do recall a bit more often on Earth as well. I guess it's still RNG, but... meh.

You're entirely right, yeah, that was aimed at you. It's not that Alerts only hit high levels now, it's simply that more of the planets can constitute high-level and thus raise the chance to hit one when an Alert pops.